SpringBoard National Faculty members are exceptional classroom educators who facilitate professional learning for new and experienced teachers and instructional coaches of SpringBoard. They exemplify the high standards and best practices of the SpringBoard program.
SpringBoard National Faculty members are also collaborative, organized, self-motivated, and enthusiastic. They have the attitude, expertise, and firsthand experience necessary for creating inclusive adult learning environments that respect the diversity of thought and experience of all educators.
If you’re an experienced SpringBoard teacher who’s ready, willing, and able to show fellow educators how to use SpringBoard to improve outcomes for students, we hope you’ll apply to join the SpringBoard National Faculty.
Who’s Eligible to Apply?
To be selected as a SpringBoard National Faculty member, you must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- SpringBoard must be the core instructional program in your classroom, school, and/or district
- You’ve been teaching for at least three full years
- You’ve taught or supported SpringBoard for at least two full years
- You’ve attended at least one face-to-face SpringBoard professional learning session conducted by SpringBoard National Faculty or a district-endorsed facilitator
- Your instruction is driven by SpringBoard’s Embedded Assessment
- You’re confident using all features of SpringBoard Digital
- You’re available to attend the National Faculty Institute
- You have at least four weeks of availability over the summer to facilitate SpringBoard professional learning
How Do We Select Faculty Members?
As part of the selection process, we consider an applicant’s content area and the geographic needs of the program.
We review applications on an annual basis, beginning in the fall. If we approve your application, you’ll be invited to attend the SpringBoard National Faculty Institute and join the faculty.
How Do I Apply?
The application submission window is currently closed. You can apply here when it reopens next fall.