SpringBoard National Faculty members are exceptional classroom educators who facilitate professional learning for new and experienced teachers and instructional coaches of SpringBoard. They exemplify the high standards and best practices of the SpringBoard Program.
SpringBoard National Faculty members are also collaborative, organized, self-motivated, and enthusiastic. They have the attitude, expertise, and firsthand experience necessary for creating inclusive adult learning environments that respect the diversity of thought and experience of all educators.
If you’re an experienced SpringBoard teacher who’s ready, willing, and able to show fellow educators how to use SpringBoard to improve outcomes for students, we hope you’ll apply to join the SpringBoard National Faculty.
Who’s Eligible to Apply?
To be selected as a SpringBoard National Faculty member, you must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- SpringBoard must be the core instructional program in your classroom, school, and/or district.
- You’ve been teaching for at least 3 full years.
- You’ve taught or supported SpringBoard for at least 2 full years.
- You’ve attended at least 1 face-to-face SpringBoard professional learning session conducted by SpringBoard National Faculty or a district-endorsed facilitator.
- Your instruction is driven by SpringBoard Embedded Assessment.
- You’re confident using all features of SpringBoard Digital.
- You're available to attend the National Faculty Institute onboarding event in spring.
- You have at least four weeks of availability over the summer to facilitate SpringBoard professional learning.
How Do We Select Faculty Members?
As part of the selection process, we consider an applicant’s content area and the geographic needs of the program.
We review applications as they're submitted. If we approve your application, you’ll be invited to attend the SpringBoard National Faculty Institute and join the faculty.
As part of the application process, you'll need to:
- Complete an application form
- Submit a video (5-10 minutes in length) that shows you facilitating classroom instruction or professional learning.
- Provide professional references.
- Include a resume (optional).
Prior to applying, review the National Faculty Onboarding and Endorsement Policy to ensure your understanding of the commitment of joining the SpringBoard National Faculty.