All SpringBoard users have access to Zinc Learning Labs, where teachers and students can find a huge library of supplemental reading material chosen specifically to align with the SpringBoard English Language Arts curriculum.
Zinc offers students:
- Fresh and engaging nonfiction and fiction content for independent reading.
- Interactive games, quizzes, and tasks that build skills and confidence.
- Freedom of choice: Zinc's massive and ever-growing library means that all students should find texts they want to read.
Zinc offers teachers:
- Alignment to SpringBoard unit themes: Teachers browse by unit to find companion articles to the texts they're using in class. Teachers can then assign the articles to the class.
- Standards alignment: Quiz questions are aligned with state standards so teachers can easily target specific areas.
- An easy way to find the content they need: Teachers (and students) can filter articles and vocabulary sets by level, length, topic, reading skills, and state standards.
- Detailed reporting based on results of Zinc's auto-graded quizzes.