- To create a progress report, click the Progress Reports tab from the navigation bar at the top of your screen. Then click the icon on the left of your screen to open the Run Reports menu.
- Choose a Report Type from the dropdown menu. Then select a Unit or Activity, and a Student or Class, and click Show Report.
Teachers have the ability to quickly release grades of auto-scored assessment assignments to students directly from their Unit Assessment and Activity Quizzes Reports. Students will not see their progress reports until teachers take this action, which is critical to limit the potential for cheating.
- To see samples of the types of reports available, first click the Progress Reports tab from the top navigation bar.
- Then click the Sample Reports icon from the sidebar navigation menu. This will open a list of available reports.
- Click the name of the type of report you’d like to see an example of.
Note: Reports are available in SpringBoard Digital only. Grades will need to be entered manually if using Google Classroom.
Unit Assessment reports and Activity Quiz reports give teachers detailed information about how students performed on the assessments.
You can view how individual students or whole classes performed by item and standard, as well as get information on overall performance.
The information from the reports allows teachers to make informed adjustments to their instruction to better meet the needs of their students.
Note: If assigned through Google Classroom, teachers can view progress reports within SpringBoard Digital. If assigned through Schoology/Canvas, the progress reports can be viewed with the respective LMS.