All SpringBoard users have access to Zinc Learning Labs, where teachers and students can find a huge library of reading material chosen specifically to align with the SpringBoard English Language Arts curriculum.
Zinc offers students:
- Fresh and engaging nonfiction and fiction content for independent reading.
- Interactive games, quizzes, and tasks that build skills and confidence.
- Freedom of choice: Zinc's massive and ever-growing library means that all students should find texts they want to read.
Zinc offers teachers:
- Alignment to SpringBoard unit themes: Teachers browse by unit to find companion articles to the texts they're using in class. Teachers can then assign the articles to the class. Teachers can even select vocabulary sets that are aligned to unit texts.
- Standards alignment: Quiz questions are aligned with state standards so teachers can easily target specific areas.
- An easy way to find the content they need: Teachers (and students) can filter articles and vocabulary sets by level, length, topic, reading skills, and state standards.
- Detailed reporting based on results of Zinc's auto-graded quizzes.